Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cruise Night



We have some really good friends in our church that we like to do things with. They have two boys and one of them is just a little older than Isaac. He is so good for Isaac because since he is older he teaches Isaac how to calm down a little bit. For our family night we went with the Normans to a cruise night. It was fun to walk around and see all of the old cars. I think since Vance and I have been married I have gone to more cruise nights than I have malls. We each picked our favorite car and we were going to take pictures by them until the batteries died and so this is the only picture we have of the night. After going to the car show we went back to the Normans for a BBQ. They made the yummiest veggie burgers that I have ever had. I immediately went out and bought some. I would pick these veggie burgers over any hamburger (Excluding In-n-Out) anyday. It was alot of fun. Needless to say the thing that I was most thankful for on this family night activity was our great friends the Normans.

1 comment: