We weren't sure how the kids would do with the long drive in the canyons, so we got them all suckers to eat. Isaac wouldn't put the sucker down for the picture.
I hate this picture of me, but Mik looks so pretty that I had to put it in. And, just so you know, Izzy isn't in any pictures because of the above talked about suckers. She enjoyed her sucker so much that it was all over her. In her hair, on her clothes and all over her. Now I wish that I had a picture of it.
This is a view of the copper mine. When we go to activities for family night we also have two things that all of us have to prepare. We found it is a really good way to keep our family positive. We all have to say some kind of service that we have done for someone and also one thing that has reminded us of Gods blessings to us. It has been a very positive experiance for our family. It helps us to always be looking for blessings as well as always looking for some way to help others.
I love your family night assignments. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteNo need to go to the mine with us---you guys have already seen it. :) I think your FHE idea is excellent. Maybe someday we'll follow your good example...
ReplyDelete