One of my most favorite people in the whole world just had her first baby. I threw her a baby shower and I was at a complete loss of what to give to her. She was having a boy and I had given her all of my boys clothes so I thought that it would be silly to give her clothes, so I hit the internet for ideas. I saw a picture of a diaper cake and thought that it would be a fun way to give her diapers without just giving her diapers. It was so much fun to make. Another one of my best friends told me that I had to post a picture on my blog so that she could see it.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Baby Shower
One of my most favorite people in the whole world just had her first baby. I threw her a baby shower and I was at a complete loss of what to give to her. She was having a boy and I had given her all of my boys clothes so I thought that it would be silly to give her clothes, so I hit the internet for ideas. I saw a picture of a diaper cake and thought that it would be a fun way to give her diapers without just giving her diapers. It was so much fun to make. Another one of my best friends told me that I had to post a picture on my blog so that she could see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment