After the fireworks we went in and had cupcakes and chips and salsa. It was alot of fun. I love when we can spend time as a family and also be with good friends.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Fourth of July
Vance was home for the fourth of july so we invited friends over and set off fireworks in the street. It was alot of fun. Lo hated the sound of the fireworks so he went inside the house and watched the fireworks from the frond window.

After the fireworks we went in and had cupcakes and chips and salsa. It was alot of fun. I love when we can spend time as a family and also be with good friends.
After the fireworks we went in and had cupcakes and chips and salsa. It was alot of fun. I love when we can spend time as a family and also be with good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We haven't seen fireworks since Austin was born because he's pretty sensitive to sounds/noises. He HATES the sound of fireworks!
ReplyDelete