Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Fun (or maybe not so much)!

Ok, so it has been a long time since my last post. My computer crashed and I lost some of my favorite pictures. This summer has been spent either in the chiropracters office or outside. I slipped two disks in my back and couldn't move for a week. Thank heavens for good doctors that have made my life wonderful again. The kids have been spending alot of time playing in the water. Logan is a little afraid of shooting water, but Mikayla and Isaac love it!



Isaac has found a love for climbing, well, just about everything. He loves to climb the trees in our backyard. He has gotten himself into a little trouble lately by climbing the fence into the neighbors yard. If you look in this picture closely you can see where a big wind storm blew down a portion of our fence. The neighbor put up a chain link fence to keep his dog in until we can find wood to replace it. Isaac decided to climb the fence so he could play with the dog. We didn't even know he was gone until our wonderful neighbor Lee knocked on our door with Isaac in tow.




It wouldn't be Isaac if he learned how to climb one fence and not the other. During the same wind storm one of out boards on the other side broke in half and Vanco took it out so that we could replace it. Isaac decided to climb through it so he could play with that neighbors dog. So Vance put the board in the middle so it would be too little for Isaac to climb through. That night while I was out to dinner with a friend Isaac was in the backyard and Vance went to check on him and Isaac was no where to be found. Isaac has knocked the roof off his playhouse, pushed it up against the fence, climbed up it and over into the neighbors yard. The dogs and his friend were not it the backyard so he went up on their deck, opened their back door and went into their house. WHen he didn't find them he walked down their stairs and surprised them. Vance was so mad he took the roof off the playhouse and put it in the shed. Then a couple days later Mik was watching Isaac and Lo while I was showering and I heard her scream. I ran outside to see what was wrong and Isaac has climbed over the back part of our fence that lines the road. I was so freaked out that I ran around the block to try to get him. By the time I got there he had climbed back into the back yard and was sitting on the bench just smiling. Needless to say he is no longer allowed out there alone. In this picture we were out with the boys so they got their roof back and they tried to do it again. Ofcourse Vance and I let them so we could get a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Little rascals! It's been ages since I checked your blog---you've written a lot, good for you!

    ReplyDelete