When my mother-in-law moved she no longer has room in her new place for a piano. I was so excited that she let us take it. I grew up with a piano in my home and would love to see atleast one of my kids play. I thought maybe Mikayla would be interested, but so far she has no interest. Just recently I figured out that Logan loved the piano. He likes to sit at it and play as much as possible. I keep thinking "how old is to young to start taking piano lessons?". He is only two, but I know he would love it. Hopefully he can start in the next two years.

I thought it was cute that recently Isabella started trying to play the piano. She will walk up to it and reach her arms up and start playing. It is so cute. She can barely reach the keys, but she loves to do it. At nine months old she already loves different sounds.

I will keep you updated on whether or not any of my kids become piano prodigies! lol
Austin loves the piano, too! I wish we had one. I've never played but always wished I had learned.
ReplyDelete{I'm with you on that voting thing. One card has 96 votes and it's, well, awful. :)}