Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Garden

I have always loved to garden. I remember my mom teaching me how to plant flowers and helping her plant the pots in her yard. This year was one of the first years in a while that I have not been pregnant and I really missed planting alot. I planted a few flowers while pregnant, but with my back I was not allowed to plant much. This first picture is in the backyard. We have an enormous flower bad along our back fence. I have been slowly buying perrenials so the flowers in the back are all perrenials.

This is just another view of the back flower bed.

My mom every year goes to this great flower shop in Springville. This year they messed up and gave her a hanging basket that had red and orange flowers in it. That is a sin according to my mom. She hates orange and red flowers so she gave the basket to me. I love it. I think it is so pretty hanging on my back deck.

This is my flower mound in front of my house. It looks quite small in the pictures, but it really is quite large. I love the bright pink flowers. They were a steal at a sale at Home Depot.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I always think your yard looks nice when I visit. {Even if I haven't ever said anything.} I've been WAY too lazy this year with my green thumb.

    ReplyDelete