In school Mikaylas class used to do something called fun Friday once a month to celebrate the students that had finished all their work. THose that hadn't finished their work that month would go to study hall and work on the work while those that finished their work got to go do a fun activity. The last fun friday of the school year the kids went to a "drive-in movie". They were invited to make a car out of a card board box that they could drive to a movie (fred flinstone style). Mikayla asked Vance to help her make the car and they went a little overboard. The two of them had so much fun together. They decided they wanted it to look like an old car and Vance had plenty of car parts from old cars. Sadly my computer crashed and I lost all the picture of the car with Mik in them. The car still looks the same so I took a picture of Lo while he was playing in it. I wonder if they will make a new car when it is Isaac and the others turn or if they will use this one.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Mikaylas Car!
In school Mikaylas class used to do something called fun Friday once a month to celebrate the students that had finished all their work. THose that hadn't finished their work that month would go to study hall and work on the work while those that finished their work got to go do a fun activity. The last fun friday of the school year the kids went to a "drive-in movie". They were invited to make a car out of a card board box that they could drive to a movie (fred flinstone style). Mikayla asked Vance to help her make the car and they went a little overboard. The two of them had so much fun together. They decided they wanted it to look like an old car and Vance had plenty of car parts from old cars. Sadly my computer crashed and I lost all the picture of the car with Mik in them. The car still looks the same so I took a picture of Lo while he was playing in it. I wonder if they will make a new car when it is Isaac and the others turn or if they will use this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! What a fun project!
ReplyDeleteNICE!!!!!!!! I'm sure everyone loved it. {Where do you store that thing, anyway?}
ReplyDelete