Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family night

So about a month ago I decided that I needed to start scrapbooking again. The question is, where to start? I could be doing my kids scrapbooks, but there is so much to do and so little time. I want to feel like I am staying up with something. So I made a new goal to start taking pictures at our family night and scrapbooking and journaling the experiance. I dont know how you all do your family night, if you do it at all, but we try to just make sure that once a week we do something fun as a family and add a little spiritual thought or lesson with it. So just in case I get behind on the scrapbooking I thought I would blog it so I can go back and scrapbook it. The kids loved going down the slide with me. They fought over who got to sit on my lap.

We have this merry-go-round type thing that the boys love us to sit on so they can push us. I think it is so funny to see a two year old pushing a bunch of big people. This picture is of Isaac pushing us and you wouldn't believe how fast he can push us. For a kid so little I cannot figure out where he gets all of his strength.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I hope you blog all of them so I can hear about them, even if you are scrapbooking them also. I'd love to hear what passes as the spiritual thought part. That's the part we seem to slack the most on.

    What a big complainer I am, eh? {On my blog.} I'm sure you have a lot more to whine about but you don't scream it to the world like I did. I admit it, I'M A COMPLETE WEAKLING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete