Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter


We went and got professional pictures taken of the kids for Easter. ;Normally I hate studio pictures of my kids because they dont look very natural, but this time I love the pictures. The guy that took them was so good. He was up on a ladder, on the floor, anything to get a good picture. And the best part of the whole thing was the pictures were super cheap. I found a coupon online that was for 3.99 a sheet and a free 8x10. Yeah. Nothing better.

The boys were so cute posing together. They really are best of friends. I remind myself of that everytime I am up all night with three kids age three and under.

It is rare lately that Mik will let us take a picture of her. I think that she is beautiful, but I am biased. She really has a great sense of who she is. At ten she already picks everything she wears and it always seems to be timeless and in style way before I notice the styles.

And ofcourse there is the adorable Izzy. She is such a doll. She did not seem to want to smile for the pictures, but she sat and let him take as many as he wanted. All in all I call these Easter pictures a success!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic photoshoot! You're kids are so adorable and they've managed to capture it in the photos!

    ReplyDelete