Friday, April 16, 2010

Park


Let me just start by saying that yes, this is a really old picture of us and Izzy is missing. I just wanted to use the picture to show what I am talking about. We live across the street from the park and I love it. Whenever it is nice and I want to take the kids to the park all I have to do is walk out my front door. I am loving this warm weather that we are having. Today I took the kids to the park and I was sitting on the merry go round thing that is in the picture above and Logan came up to me and told me he would push me. I thought that he wouldn't be able to do it, but after he told me to hold on tight (so cute) he pushed Izzy and I for about five minutes. It was so cute, but it also makes me sad. Kids grow up too fast.

1 comment:

  1. I love your park, too. Every time we leave Austin wants to play, but I'm usually ready to head. We'll have to go out there next time we come. Cut picture.

    ReplyDelete