Saturday, May 1, 2010
Yesterday was a day that we wish we could forget in the Larsen household. The day started off bad and finished horribly. When Vance woke up he felt sick, and by dinner time I was pretty sure he had the flu. I cooked Vance a meatloaf (one of his favorite dinners) and his favorite cookies. We were sitting and relaxing. The boys went down to the play room to play when all of a sudden we heard a crash and Isaac started crying. I ran down to see what was wrong and he said he fell. Apparently he tried to climb on a tupperware and it tipped over. When we couldn't get him to stop crying we knew it was bad. Isaac is tough. It takes alot for him to stay crying. So we took him to the after hours care and, you guessed it, he broke his wrist. We had to go to several different places. We started off at our normal doctor, but they were closed so I told Isaac that we got to go to a new place. When we pulled up to the new place Isaac yelled "Oh, a mystery". Vance and I thought that was so cute. After the doctor, the x-ray, the doctor again, and a cast, we took him to Walmart to pick a toy. He wanted to show everyone in the store his new cast. He is so stinkin' cute. Then during the night I had a major panic attack and I thought that I was having a heart attack. Vance made me go to the doctor this morning just to make sure I was ok. Man, I sure hope that we don't have many more days like yesterday.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That is a lame day! I hope those don't come around too often. Isaac sure is cute with his little cast. I hope you're all feeling a lot better!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! I love that "mystery" comment he made--he IS a doll. I hope Vance is feeling better by now...
ReplyDelete