Friday, April 17, 2009
Mikayla
Isn't Mikayla just the prettiest thing. Four months ago she got contact lenses and I am so proud of her because it has not been an easy thing for her but she can now put them in like a pro. She is growing up so fast. She has decided that she hates sports, so to stay active she has taken up running. And boy can she run. Her school does the gold medal mile and she is always the first or second person to finish the mile. Vance takes her running on his slow days and she has made it over two miles without walking at all. I wish that I could say the same for myself. She is such an angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Running? I just started running and it's hard! :) What a great thing to do. I can't believe she has contacts, too! So grown up..
ReplyDelete