I have been so blessed with the cutest kids. I know that every parents thinks their kid is the cutest, but I get a huge kick out of my kids. They are so much fun. My friend Jackie, who is also Mikaylas aunt, took this picture of Logan at Christmas. I didn't even know that she took it until Justin, Miks dad, told me that his mom has it hanging at her desk at work and that it is one of her favorite pictures. She says that it always makes her smile. When I heard this it touched me. Justins family has always treated Logan and Isaac like they are part of the family, even though they have no ties to them. When Mikayla goes to visit her dad I usually take her and the boys and they all treat them well. My boys think that they are family. I think that is how it should be when you have children with an ex. I am so lucky to have a husband that has supported Mik and me in our friendship. Vance is such an amazing husband and father. I know that I owe that to my father in law because he really taught Vance how to treat people especially his wife. I could not be happier. I married an amazing man with an amazing family. I wish that my children could have known thier grandpa because he is really missed.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Blessings
I have been so blessed with the cutest kids. I know that every parents thinks their kid is the cutest, but I get a huge kick out of my kids. They are so much fun. My friend Jackie, who is also Mikaylas aunt, took this picture of Logan at Christmas. I didn't even know that she took it until Justin, Miks dad, told me that his mom has it hanging at her desk at work and that it is one of her favorite pictures. She says that it always makes her smile. When I heard this it touched me. Justins family has always treated Logan and Isaac like they are part of the family, even though they have no ties to them. When Mikayla goes to visit her dad I usually take her and the boys and they all treat them well. My boys think that they are family. I think that is how it should be when you have children with an ex. I am so lucky to have a husband that has supported Mik and me in our friendship. Vance is such an amazing husband and father. I know that I owe that to my father in law because he really taught Vance how to treat people especially his wife. I could not be happier. I married an amazing man with an amazing family. I wish that my children could have known thier grandpa because he is really missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet post. You are blessed indeed if you are pregnant and can say "I could not be happier." I long for such a possibility in my life...
ReplyDelete