Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All aboard!



I have the greatest family. For Spring Break my sister in law invited us to go to the zoo with her and her daughter Chloe. Mikayla and Chloe love to be together and Isaac is in love with animals. It was so much fun. Julie is gorgeous and so she was so good to hold Logan in all the pictures so that I didn't have to remember how fat and pregnant I am. Don't the kids look like they are having a ball. Isaac loves animals and Vance has downloaded tons of pictures of different animals so as we got to all the different animals Isaac would yell out the name of the animal and the sound that the animal made. Both the boys love trains so Isaac kept saying all aboard and now Logan in saying all aboar, (he can't say the d). It is so much fun to have time to spend with the family. I love spring break. It seems like I dont have much time with Mik anymore and I love having more time to spend with her. I wish spring break was once a month.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had as much fun as we did over spring break. I'm with you--once a month sounds about right.

    ReplyDelete