Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Summer come soon!




Can I just say that I cannot wait for the warm weather. It seems like all winter I have had one sick child after another. Logan had a fever of over 104 for ten days and they could not find anything wrong with him. Finally they decided that he probably had a bone infection and treated it with the nastiest antibiotic I have ever experianced. Then Isaac got croup. Needless to say the boys have been going stir crazy being cooped up in the house for so long. Vance had the best remedy for this. He has been building these eleborate train tracks for the boys to play with. I will come home from work and find half of my family room covered with these tracks. Mikayla got a cold and Vance came to the rescue and they created an elaborate roadway made with littlest pet shops and many cars.

2 comments:

  1. Your poor kids! I hate when kids get sick. Hopefully The nice weather will come back and stay. We are suppose to go camping in a couple weeks. It better get nice. Luckily we have a good heater in the motorhome. Hope everyone gets well and stays well. Good Luck to both of you. Your kids are soooo cute too. I can't wait to see the forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You guys have a LOT of track!! Both my "boys" would be jealous. We'll need to come over sometime when one of your big tracks is out.

    I, too, am REALLY ready for permanent spring weather.

    ReplyDelete