This was the Christmas picture of the kids that we took to send out with our Christmas letters. Call me biased, but I think the kids look adorable. It only took about fifty pictures to get one that has atleast two of the kids not crying. This Christmas was the first one that Isaac really enjoyed. He kept trying to open anyones presents that he could get his hands on. After we put up the Christmas tree I was constantly finding half opened gifts or Isaac redecorating the tree. He has a blast. Vance was flying on Christmas so we celebrated a couple days late. Hopefully next year he will be able to spend Christmas with us, or atleast in this country.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! We didn't get a picture that nice & we only had one child to work around. I feel so honored to be the very first person to comment on your blog! Do you have it set up so comments go into your email account? I do it that way so I don't have to check back to see if someone has written something.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is great. The only way I can get my kids smiling at the camera is with Photoshop and I only have two to worry about. Thanks for putting your blog address on Facebook so I could find it.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! It's nice to see you getting in the blogging world now! :)
ReplyDelete