Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Four years of wedded bliss!








Wow, it is hard to believe that Vance and I have been married for four years now. To some of you this may seem like a short time, and it does to me too. Life with Vance has been a dream come true. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. If you know my husband than you love him. I have never met anyone who knows vance that doesn't think he is the best. He is so kind hearted. He is always helping anyone who asks. He is the most loyal person that you will ever meet. He has been home from his mission for sixteen years and he still keeps in touch with people from his mission, both companions and people he babtised or went to church with. Vance is just an amazing person. He makes me a better person. He keeps me in line, but at the same time he always shows me respect. I dont think that since we have been married that he has spent a night with me that he hasn't put me to sleep by rubbing my back. He is the most thoughtful person I know. He will find a song that has meaning to us and put it on my ipod or take the kids so I can take a nap. He takes time to spend individual time with each of our kids and he never stops working on his to-do list (No, I dont make it for him).I truly hit the jackpot when I married Vance. I truly do not know what I did to deserve him, but I am grateful for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment