Sunday, July 12, 2009
Sunday Fun
Today has been a very interesting day. I usually have to go to church every Sunday by myself because Vance is working, but today he got off at nine am so he came with me. It started off as a nice day. I went to take a shower and left the kids with Vance. On any other Sunday Iwould be showering with atleast one of the boys in the bathroom with me. I was enjoying taking my time getting ready for church. I was finishing my hair when Vance came in to tell me that Isaac has pushed out the screen in our front window and was trying to throw his work cooler out of the window. I laughed and was grateful that he didn't fall out of the window. We both finished getting ready for church so we got in the car and backed out of the driveway. This is when we looked at our front lawn and got a surprise. Apperently Vances cooler wasn't the only thing Isaac had tried to throw out the window. All our couch cushions, some clothes, a shoe, and a bunch of toys were sitting on our front lawn. I think Vance must have fallen asleep. What do you think? Later at church I was vacuuming the nursey with Vance and the kids waiting when Isaac decided he didn't want to wait to go to Sacrement (we have Sacrement last in our ward). Isaac took off running toward the chapel. By the time I got to the chapel Vance and the Bishop were trying to corner Isaac on the stand. As I got closer our dear Bishop was holding Logan while stopping Isaac with his foot (he was trying to crawl through the Bishops legs) so that Vance could pick him up. Keep in mind this is the second time that Isaac has run up on the stand. And I would like to say that both times it was when Vance was in church with me. I am not writing about this because I want you to think that Isaac is a bad kid, he is actually the sweetest kid you will ever meet. He just has quite the personality. Life would not be the same without Isaac. I am lucky to have him. He always manages to surprise me and make me laugh. I can now laugh about the day. Sorry I wish I had pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hats off to you for even trying to make church work right now. They sure are characters, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteI know you have other endeavors to occupy your time but I'd like to see a LOAD of pictures, please. Hey, maybe I should come out and take some picts for you?
ReplyDelete{free, of course}
ReplyDelete