I love these next two pictures because it shows just how close my kids are to eachother. In the first picture Izzy is kissing Mikayla. I cant believe that we got a picture of it. We were trying to get Izzy to look at the camera so we could take a picture of the girls together and she just up and gave Mik a kiss. Soooo cute!
This picture explains my boys relationship. Lo just adorsed Issac. He is always trying to be like him. Dont get me wrong, Logan has is own personality, but he loves to go anywhere with Isaac.
The last picture is our family picture and the only picture you will see with me in it. Call it a bad hair day, call it gaining tons of weight, or call it I hate pictures of me, but it is the only one I will post. Not my favorite family picture!
I think the picture is great! We never have that much success and there are only three of us to try to capture. Did you guys go alone this year? How did you get so many great shots?
ReplyDeleteThe photos turned out great and,yes, I'm even including the one with you in it. Your family is adorable!
ReplyDelete