Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 2010


January has been spent with everyone in the family getting sick. It was a miserable time because I think I went six days where I only got and hour, maybe two of sleep. Logan had an asthma attack and spent a night in the ER and Izzy had her first cold. Despite the sickness we found time to participate in the kids favorite winter pastime. , sledding. The above picture is what Izzy did while the kids were out sledding. Vance and I took turns being in the car with her. It was a blast!

This month my baby boy turned two. I cant believe it has been two years since he joined our family. He is such a doll. He started talking just after he turned one and now he talks every chance he gets. He is a little shy, but once he gets to know you he atacks your heart and you wont be able to resist him. He has had such a hard life in his two years. When he was three weeks old he got RSV and stopped breathing and spent ten days in the hospital hooked up to oxygen. Right after he turned one he got a high fever that lasted two weeks that we couldn't find anything wrong with him. After TONS of blood tests, a bone scan and a specialist he was diagnosed with PFAPA, basically a reaccuing fever. Then this month he had two major asthma attacks and now has been diagnosed with asthma. He was a trooper through everything thrown his way. I love the pants off the kid.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute kids!!! Let's hope your family has already filled the sick quota for the year. :)

    ReplyDelete